- Providing outstanding customer service and prompt communication to clients and referral sources
- Maintaining the Firm Calendar of meetings, client appointments, closings, and deadlines
- Updating in case management the clients’ projects with any relevant matter events, deadlines, and reminders
- Opening and closing case files
Mid-Senior Level Corporate Transactional Attorney
- Analysis, drafting and negotiation of contracts and legal documents for corporate transactions with little to no supervision.
- Review and revision of agreements, preparation or review of renewals, terminations or extensions of existing agreements with little to no supervision.
- Respond to legal inquiries from clients.
- Lead the team, department initiatives, and projects, as needed.