Condominium & Homeowners’ Association Lawyers in Miami
Community Association Legal Services in Miami-Dade, Broward, & All of South Florida
As a community association board member, you have critical rights, responsibilities, and fiduciary duties, and you and your fellow board members will likely face a number of legal and operational challenges during your service. Your association will need to enforce governing documents and statutory protections, pursue claims based on violations of rights, adhere to regulations regarding legal and financial transparency, overcome any challenges resulting from complex political dynamics, and much more.
With extensive experience in residential and commercial real estate, compliance, and related litigation, our team at KEW Legal® can handle any and all legal challenges that may arise in connection with the management of homeowners’ and condominiums’ associations in South Florida. We have in-depth knowledge of the applicable law that affects your association, as well as the case law that will influence the potential results of any litigated disputes.
Trusted Services for Community Associations
Community associations can also trust KEW Legal® with the following matters:
- Drafting, negotiation, and review of contracts
- Inspection of financial records
- Collection of association assessments and delinquent accounts
- Interpretation and enforcement of regulations and governing documents
- Interpretation of and compliance with applicable state laws
- Amendments of governing documents
- Day-to-day counsel regarding operations and management
- Liens, short sales, and foreclosures
- Loans and lines of credit
- Meeting preparation and attendance
- Elections and approval of the annual budget
- Pursuit of claims
We possess the skills, knowledge, and experience needed to represent a wide variety of community associations and handle legal issues of any level of complexity. In every case, our goal is to accomplish the short-term and long-term goals of the associations we counsel and represent. We know your time is highly valuable, which is why we prioritize efficiency and work to provide the peace of mind your community needs.
Call (305) 990-2300 or contact us to find out how one of our Miami business lawyers can serve you. Se habla español. Nós Falamos Português.