Real Estate Law Attorneys
From negotiating purchase and sale contracts, obtaining title insurance, to scheduling inspections and understanding zoning codes, real estate transactions can be complex and, at times, overwhelming. The KEW Legal® team can assist you with negotiating more favorable terms in real estate contracts and loan documents right from the start. Our team of attorneys has a firm grasp of the facets of real estate dealings in Miami-Dade, Broward, and throughout South Florida, and we have the ability to guide you through the process step by step.
We can assist with the following real estate matters:
- Commercial and residential closings
- Title insurance &examination
- Opinion letters and due diligence
- Phase I and Phase II environmental management
- Loan document review and negotiation
- Deed preparation
- Commercial, retail, and residential leasing, renewals, and amendments
- Commercial landlord/tenant matters
- Commercial and residential evictions
- Drafting and filing of condominium documents and planned developments
- Land use and zoning
- Permit expedition
- Code or building violation resolution
- Acquisitions and dispositions for foreign investors
Call (305) 990-2300 or contact us to find out how one of our Miami real estate lawyers can serve you. Se habla español. Nós Falamos Português.
Click here to see answers to Frequently Asked Questions regarding Real Estate Law topics.