General Counsel Services
On-going legal support for businesses throughout Miami-Dade, Broward, and all of South Florida
Having an attorney serve as general counsel for your business can make all the difference to your bottom line. Unfortunately, many businesses—especially those small to medium in size—do not have the finances or the resources to employ a full-time attorney.
At KEW Legal®, we provide general counsel services to companies that do not have an in-house legal team and provide overflow services to larger companies whose legal department needs assistance efficiently addressing legal matters. Our team offers results-driven solutions to help you manage risks, navigate business transactions, and remain compliant so you can remain focused on growing your business. Give us a call to go over our general counsel services plans* to determine your business needs.
*General Counsel prices vary as it is tailored to the size and needs of the business.
We can assist you with:
- Drafting and negotiation of various business documents and agreements
- Creation and standardization of templates
- Streamlining and eliminating process inefficiencies
- Trademark applications and enforcement
- Legal seminars and training for employees
- Counseling on hiring/terminating employees
- Business and professional license application, renewals, and expedition
- Regulatory and compliance matters
- Representation at public hearings before municipal, county, and state government boards and authorities
- Risk and insurance claim management and analysis
- Commercial Litigation
- Litigation management
- Company formation and maintenance
- Business expansion and relocation assistance
- Negotiation of complex business transactions
Call (305) 990-2300 or contact us to find out how one of our Miami business lawyers can serve you. Se habla español. Nós Falamos Português.